Friday, December 12, 2008

Dave Lowe's Post

Some of you may have noticed I have Dave Lowe's blog posted here on my site as one of the blogs I follow. I look for each new post he does with anticipation, and I'm never disappointed. Whether it's a post starring his darling niece, or on a Halloween project he's built, I always feel that Dave is a deeply interesting person, and someone I'd like to sit down with and shoot the breeze.

His last blog entry for Thursday was wonderful to watch, and I learned something about an artist whose work I grew up with and admired.

Thanks, Dave. I'm a little more edge-u-muh-kated than I was before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.