Sunday, May 3, 2009

Achmed, the Dead Terrorist

Got back from our last leg of our trip last night and I'm really tired. It'll take me a few days to get myself back together and on schedule, and a few more days to upload video and pics so you can see what you missed!

So this is totally offensive on the politically correct standpoint, but I love the puppet. They did a really good job on it! I think you could use it as part of a costume. If you're offended by racist jokes and profiling, etc., please don't click on this and then write nasty comments to me. I'm only here for the puppet factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.