Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Am SO Very Important! (Just kidding)

SUPER busy today! Test firing went o.k. I got up at 5:30 a.m. to finish loading the kiln and start the firing of my Jacko army. Couldn't fit them all in! I have been a busy bee!

I'm tidying the shop now, then it's time to work on my super-secret project, which no one has even prodded me about at all, which is somewhat disappointing. Maybe it's because all of you were raised with Miss Manners and don't want to pry.

Well, back to it!

3:04 P.M. update: My kiln sitter went off far earlier than I anticipated, meaning this damn kiln got hot a lot faster than expected, which could create problems. I've bitten my nails down to the quick and am slurping down a martini as I write this. And I can't open the kiln until TOMORROW! AAARRRGGGHHH!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous jack-o-lantern!

    Okay, I'll pry. So what is the super secret project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't really tell you, but I will hint... I will be famous very soon... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!! Super secert project!!! Must know, mus, must, must.

    Cheers!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.