Thursday, October 15, 2009

Johnny on the Spot

For those of you who don't know about Haunt Cast- where the Hell have you been? Fellow Scream Team member, Johnny Thunder, has a new blog you should check out: Johnny Thunder's Midnight Spook Frolic.

As you know, Johnny is our horror movie expert on the show, and is a fan of the old Universal horror films. I love how informed he is, and can never read a blog entry without learning something new about horror films. He's very up on horror events going on, so you have a good chance of finding something cool to go to.

You can also support Charity for Children at an upcoming event. Click here for the post.

Rock on, Johnny!

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.