Sunday, October 18, 2009

Vintage Candy


I was searching Epicurious to see if they have any update worth mentioning regarding party ideas. They don't (though their old articles are still very good!), but I did discover this article on old-school Halloween candy. They even have sources for candy that's still made, but is hard to find.
I remember feeling really cool with my candy necklace. I don't remeber where I got it, but I do remember biting one piece of candy at a time off the elastic string around my neck, until it was all gone. And who doesn't remember the legend of the guy whose stomach blew up because he ate Pop Rocks and soda?


Here's to hoping you don't decide to eat a bunch of baking soda with your Pop Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.