Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You Wish You Were Me-Update

I was really excited to hear from Lynn over at The Vault, asking if they could re-post my post about my chance meeting with Nelsan Ellis. The Vault is a fan site for True Blood junkies like me, so I gave them permission to re-post.


What they couldn't know, is that in a secret location somewhere in L.A. county, I was to have a chance meeting with the gracious William Sanderson, aka Sheriff Bud Dearborn. I really wish it weren't taboo to leave an e-mail address and stay in touch with folks like this, because he just seems like a guy I'd like to sit down and share drinks with, talk about his career and life, and just pick his brain. He seems genuinely interesting, and I love to talk with interesting people. Thanks, Bill, for being so nice and not being afraid to talk to strangers. And I still love your hat!


As I drove to my favorite knitting store, I thought that since meetings like this usually come in threes, that I might meet Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse) or Rutina Wesley (Tara Thornton) there, but I didn't. I guess they don't knit. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

4 comments:

  1. Are you wearing some kind of True Blood catnip? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do so want to be you!!! :D

    Congrats on the re-post!! That is awesome.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm jealous. Mrs. Macabre thought she saw Ben Afflack in the Oakland airport but that's about as close to fame as I've gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GF-If so, I would hope it would attract Alexander Skarsgard (Eric Northman), because, DAYAM, is that man easy on the eyes!
    No luck, yet. Ah, well.

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.