Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bulletin!

I know some of you are aware of this already, but for those not on Twitter and Facebook, I have an Official Announcement: I am going to be at the National Haunter's Convention in the Haunt Cast booth with Scream Team members Johnny Thunder and Chris Baker at the end of the month! I am so very excited to go, as this is not only my first convention, but my first as an "Internet Radio Personality."  Woo-hoo! (Don't worry, I'm not taking myself too seriously! What I really want to do is make millions and send postcards from exotic places to people who said I'd never amount to anything.) 

Please feel free to swing by and say, "Hello." I'd love to meet some of the folks whose names I see in this, our great blogosphere.

1 comment:

  1. :( Wish I was going!!

    Have a great time. There are all kinds of fun people to meet! Hope Hauntcast does well!

    You will make lots of new friends.....just remember who loved you first! :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.