Monday, July 12, 2010

My Banner + Your Site =


A very cool addition to your page!

But seriously, if you like the things I make and you'd like to help spread the word, please feel free to snag this 468 x 60 banner, link the image with my Etsy store address (http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShellHawk), and post it to your blog page where it will fit. The first three people to post it will receive a mini-pumpkin of my choice. Just leave a comment letting me know you put the banner on your site as a semi-permanent fixture!

Thanks! Blatant self-promotion moment now over!

8 comments:

  1. Looks great! More fangtastic work by Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. done! got your banner with my "fun links" (and shameless self-promotion is not a bad thing at all...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I am in marketing....it will take more than a banner to scare me!! I will find it a home on my blog....and I will see if I can find it a home on the Davis Graveyard site when I do my next update.

    Happy selling!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Pam and FQ! I'll send your little guys shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pumpkins!
    I added your banner to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, nice to see a cool looking banner for your store. I've added it to my website too. It's not a static link but it's there with a few others.

    Keep on creating, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posted the banner here: http://pumpkincult.com/pumpkin-links/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hurrah! very happy to be receiving another little guy for my Shellhawk lantern collection...thanks so much (and I like your banner...looks great on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.