Friday, October 22, 2010

The House at Haunted Hill-Woodland Hills, California

These folks just started following me on Twitter. I clicked on their link and was delighted to see their haunt! Click on the pic to see.
Maybe next year I'll be able to add some projection effects. *sigh*

Here's a fun podcast with the creator. It's at about 23:30 when you click on the House at Haunted Hill show. We should really get this guy on Hauntcast.

House at Haunted Hill website.

UPDATE! One of my very favorite actors, Dr. Horrible- I mean, Neil Patrick Harris, just tweeted about this haunt. He just went up twenty notches in my humble estimation. What a cool guy! Check him out at @ActuallyNPH on Twitter.
His tweet:
Support your local, home made haunted houses! I love Halloween. So appreciate what these guys do.


I knew he was amazing!

5 comments:

  1. Very cool, that was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool and refreshingly unique. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wish that was on my street. Although, they would get sick of the crazy lady standing out front for hours on end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haunt. But them I am kinda partial to video effects! Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful...feel like you do...next year, I'm gonna' have some video stuff.

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.