Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still Famous After 15 Minutes Are Up

My amazing writing talent (:oP) elicited a request from Folsom Telegraph editor Don Chaddock to craft a piece of my top five horror movies for this week's paper. Publicity tramp that I am, I readily agreed. The above screen shot should give you a hint about my number one. (Mr. Dougherty, I'll expect my residual check in the mail soon...)

I really meant to get my list of favorites together for my blogger buds in time for Hallowe'en, but time has sprinted away from me, just as it does for all of us haunters this time of year, every year. Maybe I'll finish the post after Showtime and share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.