Friday, December 3, 2010

As Long As We're Talking Christmas Lists

Image by the very talented Aimeescreations4u

I thought I'd spread the love around! I have a list of Etsy Treasury Lists for y'all to check out if you like. There are a bunch of really talented folks out there, slaving away to make things for Christmas gifts, so head over to ShellHawk's Treasury Lists to take a peek. Please feel free to leave comments there, even if you don't buy anything. The feedback for the business owners is very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.