Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Busy Friday Night? Want Contribute to Hauntcast's Delinquency?

Then send the Scream Team your questions, and we may answer them. You can e-mail any of us or leave them on this post in the "ghostly whispers" section. There has been a rumor that we may do a live chat, but I need to confirm before I give you guys the details.

Looking forward to talking with y'all!

UPDATE: According to Chris, we'll be doing some questions live on Skype Chat. I'll let you know the exact time! Meanwhile, sign up for a free Skype account!

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.