Monday, December 13, 2010

Hauntcast Subscriptions Now Available!

For those of you who are interested in doing so, Hauntcast is now offering yearly subscriptions! Chris and Guy have been slaving away, making this happen so listening to Hauntcast will be more convenient for everyone. You also will be able to take advantage of special discounts offered only to subscribers, so amble over to the Hauntcast subscription page and sign up!

I'd also like to remind you that voting on the PodCast Awards continues until the 15th, so please take a minute to head over and vote for Hauntcast. It would be great to have a haunt-related podcast win the best-produced and the general categories!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Signed up and got a gift subscription for one lucky blog follower!

    To the future!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.