Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride On Hauntcast!

For those of you who are unaware of Hauntcast's amazing connections (;o)) in the Haunt Community, you are officially on notice! I am so excited that Chris Baker had an interview with Randy Bates from the East Coast's own Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride for this month's episode of Hauntcast. As our very own Johnny Thunder was an actor there this past Season, I'm really looking forward to the behind-the-scenes scoop.
Click on the pic to see the Travel Channel segment on the Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride.

3 comments:

  1. Randy, his family & the entire crew are great people, so I'm definitely looking forward to Chris' interview.

    If anyone wants to check out some news stories from this past season, check out the links I posted on the Hauntcast blog. I appear in the CBS National News piece.

    http://hauntcast.net/2010/11/the-bates-motel-2010-2/

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.