Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting in the Mood For Hallowe'en

As I was doing some research for my Charmed Pot segment for the upcoming episode of Hauntcast, I popped in one of my favorite Halloween movies, Sleepy Hollow. I hadn't seen it for a bit, so it was fun to watch it, even with one eye on my computer as I was compiling some notes.

Because I'm a bit of a movie geek, I had to watch the "Making of" featurette, as I couldn't remember having done so, before. Click on the pic to watch, and hit, "Play All."
I hope it inspires you in your prop building, as much as it inspires me!

2 comments:

  1. I've watched that movie countless times but I never saw 'the making of'...fascinating...thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until I get a moment here at work to watch this! This is one of my favorite Halloween films, and possibly the last live action Tim Burton film that I truly loved. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.