Monday, January 10, 2011

Halloween Overload

You've probably already seen this on a couple of other blogs, but just in case, I wanted to make you aware of a new website out there: Halloween Overload!

Halloween Overload is essentially a Craigslist for haunters. If you're looking for a change in your haunt, you can trade, buy or sell your props on the site and at least have a possibility of getting your materials cost back. Looking at all the pretty pictures might inspire you, too!

Here's another great resource for haunters to take advantage of, so go for it!

3 comments:

  1. Yeahiiii, sounds great!! Will have to check it out! Thanks for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool, I will check it out and provide a link on our Halloween blog.

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.