Thursday, January 20, 2011

Haunters Video Awards Reminder

Just a quick reminder to all about the Haunters Video Awards.

Please submit your videos of your haunts, regardless of how good you think they are. This is a collection of videos that you will not see anywhere else, but there have to be videos submitted in order to have a collection! (Duh!)

If you can, please take a minute to spread the word on your blogs or on the boards to get the word out.

These need to be submitted by January 31, so let's get cracking, folks!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooooo much! If we don't get enough video, we will likely call this project over :(

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.