Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Alfred Hitchcock Presents

When I was young, Alfred Hitchcock presents Ghost Stories for Young People was one of my favorite records.

I'd turn out the lights and listen to it, over and over again. Man, do I wish I had that album now.

Even so, with the magic of CDs and YouTube, I can listen to this again. I can't help but feel sorry for the kids today (Ritalin riddled as they seem to be) who would find the process of sitting, listening and imagining, a complete bore.

Click on the pic and "Play All." It's the perfect soundtrack for stormy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.