Monday, April 25, 2011

Halloween Nation

If you've been under a rock or lost on a desert island, you might not be aware that Halloween Nation: Behind the Scenes of America's Fright Night came out this week. I finally had a chance to start reading it yesterday, and let me tell you, it's more than worth every penny you spend on it. There are quotes from folks in the community (big shout out to BFF Chad Savage for a very articulate quote and a great piece of spooky artwork-Chad, you actually made us sound somewhat intelligent!), Hallowe'en history, ghost and paranormal talk, and yummy pictures galore! You simply must purchase this book!

If you'd like to hear from the author, Lesley Bannatyne, she'll be on Hauntcast come the end of the week. I talked to Chris and he told me it was a great interview; I can't wait to hear it! You could, too, if you subscribed to the most awesome Haunter's podcast, in, like, um-ever!

BTW, did you know that Hauntcast is running a contest right now? If you subscribe and get others to subscribe, you could win a copy of the Home Haunters DVD Set. Listen to our March episode for details.

O.K. Back out to the Garage of Doom!

4 comments:

  1. I already filled the kids in on the book for fathers day, but that may be a bit far off. Patience is rewarded, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My copy is in the mail right now. Can't wait till it gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Ooooh! I forgot about this book coming out this week! Sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.