Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Open House-Eek!

In a valiant attempt to induce my very own first nervous breakdown, I'm having a pre-season open house here at my home on Sunday.


I've been throwing and glazing and firing like it's going out of style; I'm not looking forward to seeing my electric bill this month.


In any case, this is a shameless promotion! If there is anything in my Etsy story that you've really been wanting, but haven't yet gotten around to purchasing, now is a good time to do that, as it may well be gone after Sunday.


And remember to enter the Apothecary Label Giveaway, which was announced in the post just below. These are really fantastic labels for your apothecary display!

3 comments:

  1. Many blessings & good luck coming your way! Here's hoping there's a mad rush and you sell out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be both fantastic and a nightmare, as I would have nothing left for my booth at Jack Russell Brewery, which I set up starting next weekend!

    Great problem to have, though!

    Thanks, GF! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how's the breakdown coming along? *chortle*

    Good luck and happy fire sale'ing!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.