-must be a zombie-proof house.
I hope it has a really well-stocked wine cellar.
Full article via All That Is Interesting.
Hiatus, new house, and TUMBLR
1 year ago
Hauntcast Radio for Haunters and Halloween Fanatics is available now.– Johnny breaks Chris’ beans and bellows his review of Scream 4.
– Is scaring the crap out of people the only objective of a haunt? Revenant reports, you decide.
– The Mistress of Mayhem leads you into the dark depths of the French and Italian catacombs.
– Chris’ spider senses are tingling as he bows down and gives up props to Spider Ryder’s Giant Spider.
– The dungeons new denizens, the Hauntcast 10 Dwarfs.
– Denny straps on the latex once again to demonstrate home made corpse lids.
– Author of Halloween: An American Holiday, An American History & newly released Halloween Nation: Behind the scenes of America’s fright night Lesley Bannatyne joins Chris for a behind the scenes sneak peek at her new book.
We are offering Tees, Baby Doll Shirts and Hoodies specials with a subscription for a limited time. Don’t hesitate, get your subscription today.For those of you rock stars who already subscribe and want to add to your collection of super cool t-shirts, Chris is taking pre-orders for t-shirts for boys, baby doll t-shirts for the girls, and hoodies for all! If you want 'em, amble over to the Hauntcast site and pre-order them now, before they disappear!
|Shelby and pups at one day old|
|Shelby and her brood at one week old|
|Image via Hub Pages|
|Image by halloween_guy|
|Heartland Antique Mall|
|Halloween Decorations Ideas Blog|
|For sale at iOffer dot com by donaldroszz (379)|
|From the Atelier Blog|
|Click on the pic to watch|
Creators of the award-winning indie horror film, The Wretched, have just completed season one of their new thriller web series, The Dead Hour. The Dead Hour is a unique anthology series that will bring new and original webisodes to http://www.thedeadhour.com/ each season in the genres of horror, science fiction, thriller, slasher and fantasy. All webisodes remain online so fans can watch their favorites at any time, and as often as they like. Viewers also get an inside look at innovative low-budget indie filmmaking as thedeadhour.com takes you on set with behind-the-scenes photos, journals, tips and tricks, behind the scenes videos, and interviews with the creators and cast members as they bring the show to life. Production on season 2 begins next month!I took the time to watch the episodes, "Donor" "Alcoholic Vampire," and "Cannibal Girls." (I'm working on the others, too. I'm afraid I might be hooked...) The acting was better than I had expected from a web-based series, and I liked the nostalgia the intro with D.J. "R" invoked in me. (Kind of like Rod Serling or Alfred Hitchcock, but with a hot chick.) The production value was impressive, as well.
|James Hong, stretching after a marathon of|
|Ape felt pretty safe, since Quasimodo was chained up.|
|These next few masks were from Rubber Gorilla, in the U.K.|
|Crazy mask at the Girls and Corpses booth|
|This clown at the Chaney Family booth really creeped me out.|