Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Home Haunters Video Awards 2012

Just in case you didn't know, the deadline for the new Home Haunter Video Awards is coming up on January 31!  Get your videos and slide shows together and get them submitted as soon as you can, so the folks who vet them aren't swamped at the last minute with questions and problems. Remember, they're ordinary folks like you, who have jobs and families to juggle, as well as volunteering their own time (and sometimes money) to make this happen for all of us, so please try to make it easy on them by submitting early!


Head over to the Haunters Video Awards website for all the details on how to submit. Please don't ask me, because I have no idea how! I always ask Mr. ShellHawk for help! :o)


As an aside, I have the 2010 collection, and I cannot tell you how amazing it is to sit down and watch what everyone did for their haunts. It's really inspiring!

1 comment:

  1. I currently don't see anything on the Haunters Video Awards site about submitting for 2012? Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.