Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Prop of 2012

One of the neighborhood boys loves my Hallowe'en display so much, he plays in the graveyard every year. Last year, I asked if he'd mind if I made a tape dummy of him, and he jumped at the chance. It was so great to see his eyes just shining and happy as he stalked around in it before I cut it off him!


Now, with any luck, I'll start feeling well enough to start putting the new prop together. In case you hadn't already guessed, it's going to be "Sam" from Trick 'R Treat.


I know some of you have already made this prop. Any suggestions on what form to use for the head? Styrofoam ball or--?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.