Sunday, March 4, 2012

Breaking News! Chris Baker Knows Who F.D.R. Is!

The latest news. 

Hang in there, kids. The relentless promotion will end this week, I promise! We honestly can't stand it any more than some of you can! The sooner we get to 200, the sooner the promotion will end. When we hit that 250, the raffle will be held and some very lucky people will get some amazing prizes!


We're starting to see some wonderful videos from people who are supporting the resurrection, like this one, this one (towards the end), and this one from the Bloodshed Brothers. Thank you to all of you who are getting the word out to friends who may not be on the boards this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.