Friday, May 18, 2012

Shocktail Hour-Now Pouring! and Other Tidbits

Chris Baker and Johnny Thunder tie one on during the latest episode of Shocktail Hour. (I know you're surprised as heck!) I have to say I've been enjoying the show, myself. I've discovered a number of movies I never would have heard of because of Johnny Thunder, and I always look forward to hearing what he has to say.


In other news, the El Dorado Hills Art & Wine Affaire went pretty well over all.
I managed to snag a place on the bridge, which not only gave me some of the best views in the entire place, but gave me a nice breeze and only one row of vendors, rather than being lost among a bunch of them. Load in was pretty quick, as Mr. ShellHawk came with me and helped set up. Sales were decent, but not as much as I'd hoped, though I covered my booth fee and a little more, even after the 10% commission I had to pay. I took a bunch of pictures and will be posting some of my "normal" ceramics on Etsy shortly. My beer cups look like they may be a popular item, so be sure to look for those!

This week has been about catching up and cleaning house, as the house looked like a bomb went off in it! The dogs all got their long-overdue baths yesterday, so the loose fur will be floating along today. They'll all get to be brushed well again today, which my now-81-pound puppy still isn't sure about.

Next stop: West Coast Haunters Convention!

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.