Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Leeeaaaaving! On a Jet Plane!

Friday morning, I'll be winging my way to West Coast Haunters Convention in Portland, Oregon. I'll be bringing some of my Hallowe'en ceramics to booth 27, the Hauntcast booth, so please do stop over and say hello if you're in the area!

There are some really amazing workshops lined up this year, including this one on chroma-depth, a three-d technique for your haunt:

And Joel Watson and I have been asked to introduce the Halloween Home Haunts movie at the screening on Saturday, from 3:00-4:30.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.