Friday, June 14, 2013

Question for My Readers

Last year, I made a bunch of ornaments with the face of a certain Hallowe'en royal guy. I made a bunch of them this year for West Coast Haunters Convention, but they didn't arrive at the convention in time for me to sell. So my question to you is---

If I start posting them in my Etsy store over the weekend, will you buy them?

The reason I ask is that it takes time to get everything posted, and if no one is interested in these this time of year, there's really no point in taking time to post them. What I can do is give an incentive coupon for the ornaments, especially for readers.

Please leave a comment and let me know!

6 comments:

  1. I would buy the absolute crap out of (at least one of...) these at any time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy. These ornaments are how I found you in the first place. I have a friend who (more or less) decorates her entire tree with this theme. She does Halloween all year long, so there's always reason to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am looking forward to seeing all the new Halloween including ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I would buy at least 1 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey, I've been planning for next Halloween since November 1. Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me laugh out loud!
      I'll try to locate my tree and get pics taken this weekend! Might even get to posting a few...

      Delete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.