Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thanks for Your Support!

There are only five ornaments left in the ShellHawk's Creations Etsy store, and I want to thank those who have purchased from me over this past weekend! With the lack of product at West Coast Haunters, I was short on booth and materials funding, and these sales really helped out!

Mr. ShellHawk and I will be celebrating our anniversary tomorrow, and are taking a few days off to head into the mountains for a break, so I won't be posting for a little bit. If you do make a purchase from the store while I'm away, I'll ship your stuff out when I get back.

I'll start taking pictures and posting a few new items to the store when I get some time, too, so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.