Wednesday, August 14, 2013

W.I.P.

I was glazing a bunch of wine chillers for the upcoming Napa Artisan's Fair (formerly the Napa Wine and Craft Fair). Since this venue will be more "fine art" rather than Hallowe'en related, I've been doing more "normal" designs. But something had to give, and one spooky-themed chiller started to manifest itself!

I have enough greenware to start the kiln tonight. I feel impossibly behind in my making process, but I'm still chugging along. I have some new glazes to mix, new bowls to throw, and need a studio assistant in the worst way! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.