Sunday, October 5, 2014

Looking for Yummy Hallowe'en Things?


If you're a regular to this blog, you remember the last few years of guest bloggers, blogging about favorite urban legends, their favorite Hallowe'en, their favorite ghost stories. 

So I invite you to revisit those wonderful posts for some eerie and chilling October Country kind of fun. They truly are some of my very favorite, delicious offerings!

Favorite Urban Legends.
Favorite ghost stories. (Love Mike C's post from The Skull and Pumpkin!)
Favorite Hallowe'en memories. (Featuring a post from Pumpkinrot, y'all!)

The Hallowe'en Season is here. Revel in it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.