Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Making Space

I'm in cleaning mode here at the Nest. My office has been a pigsty for a long time and it's past time to rectify that situation! The good news is that I'm putting a few interesting things on eBay, namely, signed screenplays.
I've got several autographed scripts, including "Finding Nemo," "Open Range," (Possibly signed by Kevin Costner) "Holes," and "Under the Tuscan Sun." You can head over to my eBay store to see the rest.


I'd like to see them go to good homes, where they'll be appreciated, rather than donating them somewhere and have people not know what they have in hand.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.