Monday, April 20, 2015

News From the Nest -- Crazed

I have to laugh at myself, because yet again, I have to start a post with, "I've been really, really busy!" Unimaginative, but true. (I wonder how many posts I've done have started with that phrase?)

Our cousin from Chicago moved in with us a few weeks ago, bringing her dog along with her. Introducing the dogs wasn't as chaotic as I'd feared it would be; Sam has fear-aggression with other dogs and it could have gotten pretty hairy. Fortunately, I've been working with a trainer on the issue, and things went really well! Whew! They seem to be settling in well with each other, as you can tell from this video of Coda and Stevie playing together.




I guess this is fun....
Posted by Cassandra Denise on Sunday, April 19, 2015
Meanwhile, at the job, we moved the office on Friday. Talk about exhausted! The commute will be longer, unfortunately, but it's a nicer office and I get a window and lots of bright, natural light. I love that!

There are a couple of other things in the works, but I can't share until July, which is just killing me!

But the good news I can share is that I ran a bisque firing last night with some of the new baby dishes and Hallowe'en things. I'm pretty stressed about losing thirty-five hours a week in the studio and still having to make a profit this year if I'm going to continue to run this as a business. I'm not sure how to make up the time other than not sleeping!

First world problems, I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.