Friday, May 8, 2015

Halloween and Vine 2015!

It's such a privilege to be included once again in this year's Halloween and Vine Halloween folk art show! Not only that, but my art is part of the slide show on Halloween and Vine's home page! W00T!

In preparation, my days are beginning to grow longer. Since I have a "real job" now, I've reverted to my old habit of getting up at stupid o'clock in the morning so I have time in the studio before I have to get ready for work. After I get home, I get more studio work done.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat!
The cool thing about it is that I have a chance to try a new technique to give my old standby jack-o'-lanterns some new life. I'll be adding some texture and trying a new firing process. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations - your jacks look great in the slide show. Good luck with the new technique.

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.