For a limited time, use code SCARESHELL at www.scarela.com for 25% off select tickets, discount courtesy ShellHawk's Creations!
What's ScareLA, you ask?
ScareLA premiered in 2013 as the first Los Angeles convention dedicated to celebrating Halloween. Situated in the entertainment capital of the world it combines the city’s top talent and unique cultural setting with a twist! Drawing fans and haunt entertainment professionals, the event features top attraction designers and operators, manufacturers, artists, filmmakers and more. The weekend-long Halloween season teaser celebrates California’s hottest scary faire with attraction unveils, workshops and classes, top industry panels, haunt tours, screenings and activities. Share, inspire, play – ScareLA.Last year, in honor of the Haunted Mansion's anniversary, Rolly Crump made an appearance and answered questions about the creation of the Haunted Mansion. Who knows who will show up this year?
What you can expect:
- Curated collection of exhibitors showcasing scary goods, services & job opportunities
- Expert and celebrity panels on the haunt business, horror entertainment and more
- Presentations of top and upcoming local haunts with sneak peaks and unveils
- Performances by local horror themed theatre companies and musicians
- Professional demos of makeup, set building, costume creation, animatronics and more
- Hands-on workshops taught by top haunt industry professionals for all skill levels and ages
- Screening room showing premiere attraction walk-throughs and local horror filmmakers
- Interactive experiences, games, roaming monsters and more!
And? The show floor has expanded! Yup. We're now going to be haunting the 100,000+ square feet of the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, California!
Seriously, you really must make every effort to come out to ScareLA this year. Its location means tons of people from all avenues of the movie industry will come out (as they did last year) to play at this truly unique event.
Come out and play with us on August 8th & 9th. We're just dying to have you!