Friday, October 9, 2015

Second Saturday at Oak Park Brewing Company

Tomorrow, I'll be selling my wares at Oak Park Brewing Company in Sacramento, California! They've been gracious enough to invite myself and another artist to show our work for Second Saturday!
So come on out and see me! Brunch is served at 10:00 AM, and food and beer is available all day. They're also releasing their Pumpkin Saison tomorrow:
Saturday we are releasing our Pumpkin Saison. It's a deep amber Saison brewed with pumpkin, brown sugar, allspice, and nutmeg then fermented with blend of Belgian Yeast and Saison Yeast to create a complex fall-seasonal offering we're sure you'll enjoy.
I can't wait to taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.