Saturday, November 28, 2015

Shop Small Saturday!

Remember that in all the furor of getting the best deal from the big box store, there are craftspeople hand making one-of-a-kind gifts for you and your whole Christmas list, giving you the opportunity to buy from the maker! There are small shop owners in your area who have just the thing you need, too. Making your purchases locally will make their Christmas more successful and keep their doors open so you can continue to buy from them in the coming years.

We appreciate your business. We appreciate your support. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.