Monday, January 4, 2016

Motawi Beauty

Motawi Tile Works has been around since 1992, and in that time has made some stunning art tiles. Nawal Motawi did what many of us crafters dream of: she started her business in her garage and grew it into a 12,000 square foot facility! (Way to go, Ms. Motawi!)
I find myself going back to her tiles over and over again. I love the lines, the colors, the subjects. So very rich!
I keep imagining them in a bathroom remodel, in my bathroom remodel! 

Get a video tour of the tileworks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.