Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Finally Getting on Top of Things - Sort Of...

Because let's face it. Sometimes they are little monsters!
It's been particularly busy around here, I must say. I did an interview with the artist Queenie Black, of Pocket Full of Posiez, for the upcoming episode of Hauntcast. I'm in the process of editing, which has been interrupted by the household business.

I have also been making a concerted effort to get things into my shop. (For those of you with Etsy stores, you know how time consuming this can be!) I've gotten a few of the baby dishes in there, and more will follow! I like the one in the picture. Maybe next time I make these, I'll sketch out some goofy monsters for them!
And in celebration of days ending in"y," I decided to put up my wine chillers, too.

In the rest of life, I've finally bitten the bullet and hired a fitness trainer to help me stay on track with my fitness goals. I've been gaining and losing the same five pounds for at least a year, now, and I'd very much like to start working on the next five! And let's face it, with the arthritis I have in my shoulders and the shoulder surgery I had to correct the tear I had in 2014, I need to keep the muscles strong so I can keep throwing and doing what I love. I can't imagine life without making ceramics, so it's not a sacrifice!

There's another project on the horizon, as well, but I can't talk about it right now. Just tease you a bit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.