Saturday, February 13, 2016

You Can Almost See the Bellhop

Can you hear them? The people who ran the hotel? Those who stayed there, loved there, died there?

I can. Just on the edge of hearing. The bell, summoning the bellhop, a crisp, no-nonsense voice saying, "Service, please."

The slightly tipsy giggle of a woman coming from the bar. The laughter of children. The muffled moans of the lovers. The sobbing of the abandoned and betrayed.

The occasional gunshot...
Via Yahoo News.
Via Pause the Moment.
Via English Russia.
Via Damien @ Flickr.
Via Style Pinner.
Via Rough Guides.
Via mlhradio on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.