Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Still in Paradise!

It's been beautiful so far! I've been catching up on sleep, getting a little sun (it's been raining a bunch , since we're on the wet side of the island), eating well, walking and working out.
And relaxing. Lots of relaxing. 
Chickens are ubiquitous on Kauai!
I have a hard time relaxing at home, as there is always something to do. When I'm away, I have no excuse!

We lucked out and got tickets to a benefit concert for the local elementary school that G Love and Donavon Frankenreiter were doing! Such a great concert, and all the locals from Hanalei and the surrounding areas came out. The ladies dressed to the nines, and the guys looked pretty great, too!
I bought a new dress for the occasion, which was held at the gorgeous St. Regis in Princeville. It was an incredibly magical night!

Well, back to relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.