Thursday, December 1, 2016

It's Been Awhile!

Sorry I've been absent for so long! It's just been weird, and busy, and Mr. ShellHawk and I went out of town for Thanksgiving, and...


Well, you know. Life happened!

And when we came back from vacation (literally at 1:00 AM), we discovered our sweet dog, Coda, had blown out her knee. And then, a couple of days later, her hip started making alarming clicking noises. She has her vet appointment tomorrow, but it looks like we're in for another very expensive surgery for her.

So, I'm hoping that perhaps you'll consider heading over to my shop to pick something up for yourself or someone you love for Christmas or whichever gift-exchanging holiday you celebrate!
I have things available for nice, but inexpensive hostess gifts or Secret Santa gifts, plus a few things just for you. So head on over to browse ShellHawk's Creations Etsy store and get yourself something nice for the Holidays! 

Please feel free to spread the word and link to my store or this blog post. I'm putting more things in the store every day, and you'll be helping to build the world's best bionic dog! ;)

Thanks, and happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.