Friday, April 28, 2017

New Ornament

This year's Hallmark Horror ornament's release will include Ripley!

From the Bloody Disgusting article:
In celebration of today’s Alien Day, Hallmark just unveiled this year’s brand new ornament based on the franchise, which depicts the iconic image of Ripley inside the P-5000 Power Loader from the totally badass finale of James Cameron’s Aliens. The ornament, available on October 7th, is easily the coolest (and most detailed) pop culture ornament Hallmark has ever put out.
I know what's going on my tree this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.