Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Happy Litha - Midsummer is Here!

From 1973's The Wicker Man
The Summer Solstice has arrived once again!

Time to take stock, and burn away what no longer serves you. Time to clearly see what you want and to bring it in.

Time to re-affirm your love with your partner, and to have a little romp in nature.

Time for hope.

The crops have been planted, the fruit has grown and will be ready for harvest soon.

What have you planted? What will you harvest?

I hope it's all you dreamed of. And more!

Happy Midsummer, gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.