Tuesday, October 10, 2017

ShellHawk's Resources for Hallowe'en Goodness!

Looking for Hallowe'en anything?

I know a guy...

Well, I do! And if I don't personally know a guy, I can find out where you can get a thing! And I've put it into a Pinterest board for you, too!

If you're looking to own the best Hallowe'en sounds, click here for recordings you can purchase. Vintage songs, spooky soundtracks and sound effects for the big night abound here!

If you're looking to stock up on horror movies, my Oh, the Horror! Pinterest board won't fail to satisfy. Old films and new, they won't fail to satisfy!

Check out my Jack-o'-lanterns board for ideas to carve yourself a spectacular pumpkin pal to ward off evil spirits on Hallowe'en night!

Curling up by a Fall bonfire with a good book will be easier with a selection from My Scary Bookshelf. It features stories, collections of short stories, DIY and so much inspiration, it's just spooky!

Eleventh hour prop building people need this prop-building library as a permanent home resource, so when you start building next Spring, you'll be rarin' to go! (This is an especially great resource if you have kids in drama class and you help with set design, building, and decorating.)

Lastly, but not least, This is Halloween will fulfill all of your Hallowe'en hunger. These are random things I've collected over the years which inspire me at this most spectacular time of the year.

Have fun, kiddies!

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.