Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

 I start development on a film based on a favorite book of youth: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark! pic.twitter.com/yu31FkCz4K— Guillermo del Toro (@RealGDT) January 14, 2016
Film giant Guillermo del Toro has expressed interest in bringing Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark to life back in 2016.

My question? Where is it?!

This is a series which seems tailor made for del Toro's mind and creative talents, yet I've seen nothing but a tag from IMDB: "In Development."
This is maddening. And really, truly unacceptable. After all, there are a bunch of us waiting to see our childhood nightmares on screen! (Oh, the horror of The Red Spot!)

C'mon, Guillermo! Let's get this project rolling!

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.