Just because you guys are so very fabulous, and because you work hard on your haunts throughout the hottest and most miserable part of the year, you deserve a giveaway!
Both Haunted Hot Sauce and 13 Gypsies Perfumery have been gracious enough to donate a few items from their respective product lines for you to win and enjoy. I have three bottles of Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein's Made in Hell Hotsauce and a mystery sampling of 13 Gypsies Perfumery's sample size scents. (Those pictured may not be the scents you receive...)
This giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere in the blogosphere! Here are the rules, some of which are the same ole same ole!
1) If you were a zombie, what would your name be? Leave your zombie name in the comments on this post. Those of you who see this through Facebook need to leave a comment on my actual blog, not on Facebook.
2) Tweet about this contest, and leave a comment on this post for an extra entry.
3) Facebook about this contest, and leave a comment on this post for another entry.
4) Blog about this contest, and leave a link in the comments section so I can check it out for yet another chance to win.
5) Become a new follower of this blog.
6) Spread the word!
That's it! There will be three winners, who will receive one bottle of hot sauce each, and the perfume oils will be spread among the three winners. So please, enter at least once so all the prizes go out to deserving haunters!
My husband, foodie and hot sauce fan, describes Made in Hell as a traditional southern style hot sauce, and very well balanced between vinegar and heat. I've used 13 Gypsies Perfumery and can only describe it as subtle and not overpowering. Each scent is mixed differently--and my husband likes them, too!
The contest will end on Tuesday, August 9th.
Thanks a bunch to Haunted Hot Sauce and 13 Gypsies for donating for this contest!
5 years ago