Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nine Years of Wedded Bliss!

I posted about my friend, Alan Hirano when he passed away a couple of years ago, and since he helped make my wedding so special, I decided to post the song he helped me to write, record and produce.
Cover art was done by Mike Vosburg, of "Tales From the Crypt" fame.
Sorry it looks squished on the video!

 Just remember, when you click on the CD cover image above, that I'm not a songwriter, and Alan and the musicians and vocalists did all the heavy lifting!
Happy nine years, Mr. ShellHawk! I'd marry you all over again!

2 comments:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.