Thursday, May 14, 2015

Shattered Nightmares

If you listened to the latest episode of Hauntcast, you may have heard of Shattered Nightmares, a haunt in Terre Haute, Indiana.

The haunt was burned down by an arsonist, and it turns out, the owners had no insurance on the place because it was the off-season. 

If you have an extra few bucks around, you might want to give them a hand and help them raise the funds to rebuild. If you don't, maybe you could boost the signal and share this around on your social media pages and blogs?

Go to the Shattered Nightmares Go Fund Me campaign page to donate, and help a fellow Halloween nut recover from this hateful act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.