Monday, March 25, 2013

FREE!

That's right. Free!

Hauntcast 48, which will drop on the first Friday of April (hopefully, anyway...) will be completely free to everyone. If you haven't subscribed and thus haven't heard the show since we went on a paid subscription basis, April 5th will be the day you decide to become a subscriber. Things have changed, my fiends, and this show really is better than it has ever been!

Joining us will be Cydney Neil, Haunt Queen of the deceased Rocky Point Haunted House!
I'll be sharing all the details of cinema's number one master of suspense, Alfred Hitchcock, and all of the Scream Team will be sharing music, marketing, and the very best of haunt edutainment with you. It truly is the best-produced Halloween and haunter's podcast out there, so don't miss it!

If you still have no idea what Hauntcast is, check out the Hauntcast home page for all the information and a rundown of what wonders of the haunt world could be found in our last episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.