Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Looks like I get to go visit my family and go to Monsterpalooza next weekend! My friend, Don Waller, whom you'll remember from this post, will be on a panel discussing the original King Kong, so of course, I'll be there to rub elbows with folks high above my lowly station as a podcaster! I will, of course, be sporting my new Hauntcast t-shirt!

I'm pretty sure that among familial visiting, I'l squeeze in a trip to Halloweentown and grab dinner with some haunt buddies. I'm very excited!

I am also very much looking forward to see my dad and grandmother. I haven't seen them since Christmas, and have been missing them a lot, lately. It looks like Oma will hit 104 this July, if you can believe it, but at her age, every visit counts and nothing is guaranteed. Looking forward to this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.